Friday 17 May 2013

I'm a bit predictable...



I haven't done a post in a while because there's not a lot of book news at the moment. So....I decided to talk about a little obsession of mine..... TEA.

I love it in almost any taste, form and color. I often talk about how I love tea, but I hadn't realized just how much until my birthday when the majority of my birthday presents consisted of tea related items.

I'm not complaining at all because (to tell you the truth) I am completely stoked! I'm kinda glad I'm so predictable because I got some awesome gifts! I am, however, quite worried about the sudden influx of tea in my collection. It has come a bit excessive to the point where I don't know if I can drink it all anytime soon. To give you guys a indication of what I'm talking about I have added a picture of my tea related items:



I have a whole cupboard dedicated to this mess. The crazy thing it most of them are presents (including both teapots and the box). My friends are fueling my obsession. To that I say: Thank you. You know me well/I am predictable.

If anyone shares this obsession with me post a pic of your tea collection or simply let me know what you favorite flavors are. I'd love to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment